skip to main | skip to sidebar

J e r u s a l e m

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you;
you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
You shall see, and your heart shall rejoice;
your bodies shall flourish like the grass.
(Isaiah 66:13-14)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Time

I spoke with Tova by phone when I arrived at my hotel, and she said she was glad to hear from me after the phone call from Warsaw (see below). "I told that man not to give you any more problems," she said. "I told him we just don't have time for problems right now."
Posted by mmr at 2:04 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Archive

  • ▼  2006 (55)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ▼  May (36)
      • Inscription Upset
      • West Bank
      • Armenian Museum
      • Jerusalem Archaeological Park
      • Stateless
      • Itinerary Update
      • Market Street
      • Magen David Adom
      • Everything about Israel
      • Sunday in Jerusalem
      • The Perfect Tour
      • Sabbath Dinner
      • Old Room, New Room
      • Flags and Lemonade
      • Jerusalem Day (Yom Yerushalayim)
      • Farewell Tour
      • "Fence"
      • Be Careful!
      • Ben Yehuda Street
      • The Artist's House
      • Snowglobe Jackpot
      • The Western Wall
      • Mea Shearim
      • House Church
      • Old City - Jaffa Gate
      • Cultural Mindbend
      • Jerusalem Afternoon
      • Very Serious about Security
      • Safety
      • Nationalist Aesthetic
      • Afternoon at Tova's
      • Morning Coffee on the Terrace
      • Time
      • Arrival
      • Serious about Security
      • Grant Proposal

Links

  • Poland 2004 (password: polska)
  • New Zealand/Australia 2007
  • St. Andrew's Scottish Guest House
  • Welcome to Jerusalem
  • The Jerusalem Post
  • Tova Berlinski
  • Portrait of the Artist